Did you know that
- 1 in 5 Coloradoans is Latino.
- There are 555,000 eligible Latino voters in Colorado.
- Nearly 15% of Colorado’s electorate are Latino.
- Millenial Latinos make up 1/3 of registered Latino voters.
- Latinas are 52% of the Latino electorate but have demonstrated less enthusiasm about
- voting than Latino males.
(Sources: Latino Data Project, Latino Decisions, 2016)
Newly formed Dimension Strategies’ (2017) offers decades of experiences of work with local, regional and national Latino communities. And our collaboration with the nationally-recognized Latino Decisions research group gives us acute insight into our country’s fastest growing electorate.
Recognized for expertise in women voters; energy, environment and climate change policies; and reproductive rights and health care issues across urban and rural areas – this new political affairs full service agency is inaugurating at a time when the Latino electorate will be a clear influence in the country’s political destiny.